21 DAYS OF PRAYER
If you sense that God has more for your life, 21 Days of Prayer is a great place to start believing Him for all that He has for you. At the prayer services, you will put seeking God first into practice, and when you do this, you will experience His presence as never before. You will see a difference in your relationships, your work, your family and every area of your life. It is then that you will best be able to spread His love to others.
During this season of prayer, we seek the Lord in these areas:
• Believing God for answered prayer to our specific needs.
• Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
• Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
• Praying for the completion of the Great Commission.
• Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives.
• Crying out to God for revival in our generation.
Times: Jan. 6-26, 2019 6:15pm - 7:15pm Monday - Friday
9:00am - 10:00am
Personal Prayer Guide - Courtesy, Church of the Highlands